They kill unicorns.
Hit Dice: d6
Saves: As halfling
Weapons and Armor:
- Cannot wear anything heavier than light armor.
- Cannot use large weapons.
- Medium weapons must be wielded in two hands.
- To-hit bonus as fighter
- May use DEX bonus for melee attacks.
- Bushcraft - Wilderness survival; scrounging, foraging, identification.
- Butchery - Properly carving up animals into usable pieces.
- Dirty Fighting - Sneak attacks, hamstrings, kidney punches, crotch-shots
- Hide - Remaining unseen and unheard.
- Rootwork - Understanding root magic, creating root charms.
- The Watch - Knowledge of the monsters of the night
- Ragged clothing
- Weapon and trinket
- A handful of cigarettes or a rat on a stick or a flask of rotgut
- Tattoo of vertical bars on forehead and back of right hand
- 1000-yard stare.
Name Table (d6 & d8)
|4||Mouser||Kip||Shitbitch||Bo Maybe||Sawbone||Drop Bear|
- Young scrunt; unproven and soft
- Blooded carver; good with a knife
- Hardened veteran; sharp and cunning
- Among the oldest; an institution
How Did You Come to the Farm? (d6)
- Carving knife
- Rusty shank
- Broken bottle
- A long gun with no bullets
- Sharpened bone or stone club
- A unicorn horn
Favored Breed (d10)
- Midlands Blue
- Three Dead Ladies
- Mountain Draft
- Old World Palatine
- Quakemouth Bastard
- Shambling Dorie
- Qirax Devilsoul
Your Nature (d%)
- Humor black as a tarred gallows.
- Break chains, burn shit, eat the rich.
- Still hoping, however foolishly, that things will get better.
- The facade is cracked.
- Devoted utterly to the hunt.
- A rare kindness
- Just barely keeping it together.
- Pain-tempered wisdom
- Dead girl walking
- WAR SEASON
- Tumorous growths
- Organ failure date tattoo
- Missing or misshapen limb
- Bone-shard facial piercings
- Crow-feathers woven in hair
- Disfiguring scars
- Blind in one eye
- Ocher-and-clay face paint
- Albino or piebald
- Filed teeth
- Filthy, matted hair
- Occult tattoos
- Your sister's skull
- Necklace of rat teeth
- Hand-carved dice
- Spotted unicorn-hide poncho
- Horn from a prize hunt
- Jar of scavenged coins
- Rag doll with a crowfeather bonnet
- Poster detailing the cuts of meat
- Shimmering blanket of woven unicorn hair
- Cords of root amulets and bone talismans
- Three bullets and a photograph
- Long pipe and a bag of unicorn shit
- Pendant icon of Brother Bones
- Padded leather apron
- Purple foalskin moccasins
- Fishing rod, bait and tackle
- Cold iron horseshoe
- Gator-skull helmet
- Circlet of swampflowers
- Fetal unicorn in a jar
Carver girl, carver girl, don't lie to me.
Tell me where did you sleep last night
In the blood, 'neath the bone, where the sun's never shone
Won't make it the whole night through