Kill Six Billion Demons (Tom Parkinson-Morgan)
Cowboy Bebop (dir. Shinichiro Watanabe)
Prophet (Graham, Roy, Dalrymple, Milonogiannis)
Hyperion (Dan Simmons)
Andor (dir. Tony Gilroy)
Dorohedoro (Q Hayashida)
Children of Time (Adrian Tchaikovsky)
Book of the New Sun (Gene Wolfe)
Atomic Rockets (Winchell Chung)
SCP wiki, series 1-3
Citizen Sleeper (Jump Over the Edge)
Prospect (dir. Zeek Earl & Chris Caldwell)
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (dir. Kenji Kamiyama)
Delta Green (Glancy, Detwiller, Tynes)
Disco Elysium (ZA/UM)
Hardspace Shipbreaker (Blackbird Interactive)
Halo Reach (Bungie)
Mass Effect (Bioware)
Eclipse Phase (Posthuman Studios)
Seedware, Farcast, H-Rep (Wallace, Derie, Unit Omega)
Mothership the Soundtrack
Unlike with the MSF soundtrack, the majority of these don't have dedicated components or an order, and so I have left out the meta-titles. And also the links because that was a pain and a half the first time.
e. Ivy has very graciously made a spotify playlist of most of all of these.
- Sugaan Essena (The HU, Jedi: Fallen Order OST) 
- Fingers to the Bone (Brown Bird)
- We All Lift Together (Kieth Power, Warframe OST)
Space Lion (Yoko Kanno, Cowboy Bebop OST) 
- Up the Wolves (The Mountain Goats)
- Pushing the Speed of Light (Julia Ecklar and Anne Prather) 
- Blues 2.0 (Fruteland Jackson)
- The Workers Song Community Project (The Longest Johns)
- Keep the Wolves Away (Uncle Lucius)
- Devil Wears a Suit and Tie (Colter Wall)
Shortpaw's Dance (Altin Gün, Sounds from the Galactic Skylanes) 
- 1000手観音 (KnoW_NAME, Dorohedoro OST)
Eseerin Vasahina (The HU, Sounds from the Galactic Skylanes) 
- The Chemical Worker's Song (Great Big Sea)
- Noosphere (Guillaume David, Mechanicus OST)
- Internal Conflict (Joel Nielsen, Black Mesa Xen OST)
Hohochu (The HU, Sounds from the Galactic Skylanes) 
- Dawson's Christian (Leslie Fish and Vic Tyler)
- What Do You Know? (Salisbury & Barrow, Annihilation OST)
- Horrors of Hoxxes (Deep Rock Galactic OST)
- Make This Perv (Spewcup; Furi + Hotline Miami 2 OST)
- Disposal Unit (Imperium Mix) (Darktide OST)
- HOLE (KnoW_NAME, Dorohedoro OST)
- Log Off (Kenji Kawai, Avalon OST)
- Hymn to Breaking Strain (Julia Ecklar & Leslie Fish)
- Metallica Goes to Punjab (Wax Audio
- The Most Mysterious Song on the Internet (????) 
- Demon Days (Gorillaz)
- Walk Softly (Kazuma Jinnouchi, Halo 5 OST)
- SILA (A Tribe Called Red ft. Tanya Tagaq)
- Kingslayer (Bring Me the Horizon ft Babymetal)
- You're Mine (Carpenter Brut, Furi OST) 
No Time for Caution (Hans Zimmer, Interstellar OST) 
- Tip of the Spear (Halo Reach OST)
- SMOKE (Dorohedoro OST)
- FAB TOOL (Carpenter Brut ft. David Eugene Edwards)
- Imperial Advance (Jasper Kyd, Darktide OST)
- Song to Boddho (Kashnikov, Pathologic 2 OST)
- Main Title (Andrew Prahlow, Outer Wilds OST)
- She Shines (Darren Korb & Ashley Barrett, Transistor OST)
- Blood Under Her Nails (Cane B, Lisa the Joyful: Growing Pains OST)
- Sleeping in the Cold Below (Power & Doyle, Warframe OST)
- System of a Down + Nooran Sisters (Andre Antunes)
- Children of the Omnissiah (Guillaume David, Mechanicus OST)
The Trials (Kazuma Jinnouchi, Halo 5 OST) 
Kugutsuuta Ura Mite Chiru (Kenji Kawai, Ghost in the Shell 2 OST) 
- Blood on my Name (The Brothers Bright)
- The Day it Fell Apart (Leslie Fish)
- Awake O Sleeper (The Brothers Bright)
- Anthem (US OST)
HYAKKIN (Kenji Kawai, Mezame no Hakobune) 
Nemesis (Halo 4 OST) 
In My Spirit (Shiro Sagisu, Rebuild of Evangelion 2.22 OST) 
- Duel of the Fates (John Williams, The Phantom Menace OST) 
Sovereign (Sam Hulick, Mass Effect OST) 
End Run (Jack Wall, Mass Effect 2 OST) 
- Torukia (Yoko Kanno, GitS SAC OST)
- Solidarity Forever (The Mountain Goats)
 "Copy that, Oriole, you're cleared for docking on spur 43. Welcome home."
 Had to limit myself on the Bebop tracks, otherwise the whole list would have been just that soundtrack.
 Same as .
 Friday night at the ISWU Local #975.
 Drinking away your paycheck.
 Theme of the Panan Sho syndicate.
 This song could be a total hoax and I would not care - it's a great story.
 Raid on the deepwell blacksite.
 Hans Zimmer has never gotten over this song and has been trying to recapture it for a decade, and has failed continually. Also the theatrical version had to be reconstructed which is bonkers nonsense.
 Orbital drop over Sigma Draconis d.
 I don't think there's a better exncapsulation of cyberpunk than this song and the scene it is from - nothing short of a dirge for the world.
 Clawing ever upward towards liberation.
 Many thanks to MickyJim for this rec - I haven't played any of the 343 Halos so the music gets to be only rarely.
 The Zeruel sequence is easily my favorite example of cosmic horror in media. The time of Fucking Around is over; now it is the age of Finding Out.
 I don't think there's a track in existence that is more poorly served by its accompanying material than this. It deserves some K6BD level magic kung fu bullshit.
 Bioware was aiming way higher than their weight class with Sovereign, and boy did that bite them in the blubber later down the line.
 A Jovian slingshot followed by a 3G burn. Ramming speed.