They are wanderers among the stars, descendants of some ancient race that was particularly sensitive to the emanations of the cosmos.
These are based on the format of +Skerples' races, and are a fine fit for spaceship crews.
Lean and fleet-footed. Grey, pock-marked skin. Hairless.
- Reroll DEX
- Will not get tired from from running
- Will die if more than lightly encumbered
Wreathed in veils of golden haze. Beneath the clouds one might glimpse rugose folds of technicolor fungi. Eyes like stars. Always female.
- Reroll CHA
- Take half damage from fire, acid, and heat.
- Will corrode carried items that are not glass or magical metal
Swarthy brown. Stout. Hair like moss. Smells of petrichor. Tracks dirt and dew everywhere.
- Reroll choice
- Can speak with animals and plants
- Disadvantage on saves against poison
Wiry, rust-red. Hair and beards like dirty snow. Drink blood. Broken teeth. Always cold to the touch. Always male.
- Reroll STR
- Does not need to drink water
- Spites peace in all forms
Broad shoulders, thundering voice. Banded skin like orange sherbet. Hair like roiling clouds, blue and white. Red right eye socket, empty.
- Reroll CON
- Cannot be knocked prone
- Aura of spell failure (save vs magic to cast), draws spell aggro
Tawny gold skin. Ice-particle halo. Faint hexagon scales. Elegant and calm.
- Reroll INT
- Can float atop water
- Eat their own children
Electric blue and placid. Features are rotated 90 degrees: the upper limbs are one leg and one arm, the line of the face is perpendicular with the ground, and so on.
- Reroll at random
- Trained in a random skill (3-in-6)
- Perpetual target of mockery
Deep blue, splotched with darker spots and ribbed with white. Bide their time, waiting for moments where patience might be discared and storms may erupt.
- Reroll WIS
- Half damage from cold
- Cannot eat cooked or warm food
Reddish brown and white. Small. Orbited by five small, smooth stones, said to be plucked from the rivers of the dead.
- Reroll none
- Advantage to saves against fear, can speak with the dead.
- Haunted by cold and lost souls
Yeah, they're space tieflings.ReplyDelete
Are you using the LotFP skill system with the GLoG?ReplyDelete
More the other way around: I use GLOG magic with LotFP for my home games.Delete