Sunday, June 28, 2020

Amazing Hidden Name Meanings

Hey spambots, thanks for providing me with filler post ideas.

50 Amazing Hidden Name Meanings

Note: Hidden names for humans change often and without warning. They are intensely intimate, closely guarded, and shared with few, and so spells to learn one require the consent of the subject to work (those spells that bypass that step are near-universally regarded as Bad News)

These names are good fits for NPC or player character inspiration

  1. My-Debt-Is-Crippling
  2. I-Must-Return-To-The-Sea
  3. I-Am-Devoured-By-Shame
  4. I-Have-Nothing-Left-to-Give
  5. Today-Is-A-Good-Day-I-Caught-A-Fish
  6. I-Am-Finally-Free-Of-His-Shadow
  7. The-Light-Is-Broken-But-I-Still-Work 
  8. My-Son-Has-Gone-to-War-I-Do-Not-Believe-He-Will-Return
  9. I-Do-Not-Believe-This-Is-My-Correct-Body
  10. The-Arm-is-Gone-But-I-Still-Feel-A-Twinge-of-Pain
  11. I-Care-An-Unhealthy-Amount-About-Romantic-Pairings-In-Elfish-Animation
  12. I-Am-Angry-About-Things-I-Do-Not-Understand-Out-Of-Fear
  13. She-Fills-Me-With-Light
  14. There-Was-A-Hole-Here
  15. I-Have-Accomplished-My-Exercise-Goal-For-The-Day
  16. Have-You-Seen-My-Dog?
  17. I-Have-Not-Yet-Realized-It-Cannot-Be-Fixed
  18. [Faint Buzzing Static]
  19. They-Will-Come-Back-For-Me-I'm-Sure-Of-It
  20. I-Despair-For-The-Future
  21. My-Muse-Has-Fled-From-Me
  22. We-Are-Not-Beaten-Yet
  23. It's-Too-Fucking-Hot-In-Here
  24. Thank-Gods-It-Was-Benign
  25. The-Anticipation-Is-Killing-Me
  26. Everything-Is-Falling-Into-Place-Precisely-As-Planned
  27. Oh-No-Was-That-The-Sound-Of-Bees
  28. Day-81-No-One-Has-Yet-Suspected-That-I-Am-A-Bear
  29. I-Just-Want-To-Take-Care-Of-All-The-Cats
  30. Astoundingly-No-One-Was-Injured-By-My-Incompetence
  31. Testing-Testing-Is-This-Thing-On
  32. Fuck-I-Locked-My-Keys-Inside
  33. This-Suffering-Is-But-Temporary.
  34. Too-Much-Noise-I-Want-To-Be-Alone
  35. Just-A-Few-More-Hourse-To-Go
  36. I-Am-Being-Followed
  37. Why-Will-No-One-Recognize-My-Genius
  38. [REDACTED]
  39. Turnip-Prices-Dove-Again-I'm-Ruined
  40. Man-I-Am-Glad-To-Be-Off-That-Island
  41. There-Appears-To-Have-Been-A-Terrible-Mistake
  42. Oh-Dear-Not-Again
  43. I-Feel-Beset-By-A-Fey-Mood
  44. Hold-On-I-Am-Going-To-Do-Something-Impressively-Foolish
  45. Lenghty-Extended-Sigh-Of-Exasperation
  46. I'm-Certain-There-Is-An-Entirely-Logical-Explanation-For-That
  47. The-Kids-Are-Not-All-Right
  48. I-Can-Do-It-I-Can-Do-It-Nine-Times
  49. Well-That-Was-A-Bust-Let's-Try-A-Different-Tactic
  50. I-Love-Moth

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, the hidden name meaning bots are not nearly as entertaining as the vampire ones, but I will make do with what I can in these dark and dreadful days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appropriate names for budget AIs too.

    ReplyDelete