|Regourso (Who seems to have vanished from the web)|
- Lamentations of the Flame Princess as a base, Shadow of the Demon Lord initiative gets thrown in there too and don't be alarmed if I say "boon" or "bane" at some point.
- Stats are 3d6, arranged as you want.
- Starting money is 3d6 x 10 silver dollars.
- Games will take place in the setting of Mother Stole Fire, unless stated otherwise.
ClassesFLAILSNAILS principles are in effect, so anything even roughly compatible is A-OK. Daniel Dean has a really good list of options, and there are plenty more lying around the blogosphere. Make one of your own if you want. If you're feeling lazy, roll below.
- Red Hat Hobo
- White Hat Hobo
- Wizard / Witch
- Link-Boy / Lantern-Girl
- Conspiritor (On the Shoulders of Giants)
- Corpse-Worker (On the Shoulders of Giants)
- Prize Fighter (On the Shoulders of Giants)
- Witch Doctor (On the Shoulders of Giants)
- Stewpot Witch (Chromatic Soup 1)
- Merchant Knight (Chromatic Soup 1)
- Inventor Necromancer
- Goblin, more different Goblin
Other Notable Bits
Expanded Equipment List
The Monster Menu-All
HP and Healing
Shields Shall be Splintered!
Think I'm missing something? Give me a holler.
Even if I've got no game announced, hit me up if you want to play, I can certainly find some space.ReplyDelete
I'd like to play! What's the best way to contact you about timezones/other details? I'm relatively new to G+ and clicking on your blogger profile doesn't reveal much.Delete
Sending a private message on G+ is a pain, but if you go into my posts you can find game announcements. Just make a comment there and it can get sorted out.Delete
Do you mean Blogspot posts, or Google+ posts? I can't find any game announcements on your blog, unless you mean the play reports, and I can't find a link to your G+ profile if you have one; clicking on your name just takes me to your blogspot profile here: https://www.blogger.com/profile/00694362417308874455.Delete
G+ posts. I would tag you, but the system is being the system and not bringing your name up. Put "101682089631246978881" after the .com/ and it'll bring you to my page, or just find me in the comments of anything Skerples has written. Then just hit follow.Delete
I got it to work! I'll leave the permanent link here in case someone else stumbles across this: https://plus.google.com/101682089631246978881Delete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Eesh, the link that used to go to his tumblr now goes to some horrible squatter-bot-definitely-will-infect-your-computer site. Glad I caught that.ReplyDelete