KubabaSuperterrestrial Arid Martian (Polity Capital, Trading Hub)
- Building blocks of organic life found in surviving aquifers.
- High axial tilt leads to extreme seasonal temperature fluctuations.
- Citizenship software is lootpass-based.
- Slow Road route to Carcosa
- Swift route to an unclaimed system.
CarcosaWatery Martian World (Polity Capital, Independent Colony)
- Majority population of uplifted octopi and squid.
- Economic and social conditions steadily getting worse over last half century.
- The revolution has come, hopefully not too late.
- Slow Road to Kubaba.
- Variable Speed route to unclaimed system.
DvarakaRocky Superterrestrial (Polity Capital, Major Colony)
- Extensive android rights
- Thick atmosphere is incredibly toxic.
- Ruling C-Level has both martyr and god complex.
- Standard route to an unclaimed system
- Instant Transmission to Zagreus
- Lightspeed route to Goalposts
ZagreusMolten Terrestrial (Economic Boom)
- Original colony abandoned, reclaimed later.
- Smartpets current fashion, even among working class.
- Asymmetric fashion common due to omnipresent surveillance tech.
- Instant Transmission to Dvaraka.
- Instant Transmission to Sehkmet.
- Collapsed route to Ambergris.
SehkmetHot Neptune (Travel Hub)
- Primary settlement has particularly high gravity for a moon of its size.
- Red Death epidemic sweeping through colony.
- Citizenship software runs on an RPG basis.
- Instant Transmission to Zagreus.
- Standard route to Ambergris.
- Lightspeed route to Goalposts.
AmbergrisTitanian Superterran (Marginal world)
- Sun flares regularly - distance, strong magnetism, and thick atmosphere protect against.
- Autarchic commonwealth.
- Recent crisis of entire colony experiencing three minutes of brain death.
- Standard route to Sehkmet.
- Decaying route to unclaimed system.
GoalpostsExotic (Chlorine) Gaian (Polity Capital, Independent Colony)
- Often mocked for perceived backwards culture.
- Often respected for locals' ability to weather crisis situations.
- Trade deal with Red Polity fell through.
- Lightspeed route to Dvaraka.
- Lightspeed route to Sehkmet.
- Slow Road to Nessus.
NessusGreenhouse Gaian (Blue / Purple Disputed Territory)
- Infamous for unwelcoming, hostile architecture.
- Major meteor impact <10,000 years perviously.
- Colony currently being taken down for ritual rebuilding.
- Slow Road to Goalposts
- Lightspeed route to Oliphaunt
- Exit point of inaccurate route from Malina.
MalinaCold Neptunian (Major Colony, Polity Capital)
- Open warfare with Blue Polity
- Closed borders, even to other Purple Polity citizens.
- Cambion births via neogenic surrogate fathers in fashion with nobility.
- Inaccurate route to Oliphaunt and Nessus.
- Inaccurate route to Algedonia and Caravan.
OliphauntGaian terrestrial (High Water, Purple / Blue Disputed Territory)
- Home of famous monastic order.
- Major xenopaleontology dig underway on southern continent.
- Political upheaval, as normally Purple-aligned factions switch to Blue Polity.
- Lightspeed connection to Nessus.
- Inaccurate connection to Malina and Algedonia
AlgedoniaIce-rock Dwarf (Minor Colony)
- Unexplored surface
- Orbital habitats run dreamworld simulation for colonists.
- Recently hit with Voynich virus, all is chaos.
- Inaccurate route to Malina and Oliphaunt.
- Instant transmission to Caravan.
CaravanGaian Terrestrial (Mid Water, alien homeworld)
- Paleolithic alien species.
- Conflict between Red and Purple over contact rights.