Saturday, June 17, 2017

The HAUL: Review series incoming!

Nothing special here, just a little update / announcement.

Through a combination of good luck and a bit of extra money I have happened across a respectable haul of new RPG books to properly sink my teeth into:
  • Deep Carbon Observatory
  • Fire on the Velvet Horizon
  • Anomalous Subsurface Environment
  • Yoon-Suin
  • Perdition
(If I'm going to be hanging at the cool kids table I need all the appropriate cool-kid accessories.)

My local game shop went A and B the C of D for Free RPG Day and I was able to snag a hardcover core book of Coriolis too, which I know almost nothing about but it looks interesting.

So expect reviews of all of the above in the coming time as I make my way through all of this.

Nothing better than a day when you get new books.

No comments:

Post a Comment