d6 Reasons Lord Cobain and Lady Malton Confiscate all Horses of Visitors to the Stranded Isles(via @shutteredroom)
- Epona is worshiped here, all horses are hers by right.
- Very little can live here. The Lord and Lady have a taste for fresh meat.
- Those horses were theirs in the first place.
- It's a tradition dating back to the Iron Years. Just a formality nowadays.
- They are specialized cavalry psychopomps. War ravages the waking world.
- They honestly don't know.
d10 Strange Potion Containers(via @anxietywizard)
- Insulated thermos
- Hollow basilisk skull
- Cow's udder
- Miniature aquarium
- Portable puddle
- Quantum glassware
- Compressed beadlets
- Squeezed from a stone
- Psychedelic cactus
d10 Magic Bullets (for EE, obviously)(via @imaginaryhallw1)
- Gun-Saint fingerbones - Counts as blessed.
- Dissolvershot - Dissolves into mist after impact.
- Segmentation rounds - Bullets can split in two at a -2 to hit and 1 damage die penalty
- Moonlight bullets - As cold iron vs fae or ghosts.
- Needle ammo - Pierces armor.
- Plague rounds - Carries a disease, one per ammunition unit.
- Foamshot - Save vs stunning as it rapidly expands and hardens.
- Delayed reaction ammunition - Hits target 30 seconds after it is fired.
- Brimstone bullets - Catches fire on contact with air.
- The Legendary - A bullet that was used to kill a notable figure.
d10 Rumors about the Sea goddess' Temple(via @marshallbrengle)
- There are pearls the size of a fist down there!
- The rooms surrounding the sanctum are a gigantic puzzle.
- Yeah! Makin' out with merfolk!
- Access is granted only by casting fresh blood on the coral doors.
- The cyclops stonemason who built it still lives on-site.
- Rare fish swim through the corridors as if the air was water.
- It has been swallowed up by an enormous whale!
- Sludge spirits from local industrial cites infest and desecrate the temple.
- Priests of the rival earth god have been camping outside and issuing challenges for weeks.
- A star declaring a miraculous spawning has risen.