You are one of the forest folk, specifically one of those tasked with maintaining your people's relationships with the outside world. You wander between deep country villages both as doctor and shaman - setting bones, stitching wounds and delivering babies, but also dealing with troublesome spirits, tending to the shrines, and making sure that the great and delicate order of things is upheld.
You may also use the contents of your bag to perform Cure Light Wounds, but will need to dedicate time to replenish your supplies after each usage.
- Ghost - The lingering spirit of a dead being.
- Minor / Typical (DC 13), Major (DC 15)
- Nature Spirit - Spirit of and bound to a place, ranging from geographic features to individual trees, stones, streams.
- Minor (DC 13) Typical (DC 15), Major (DC 17)
- Demon - A chaotic unbound spirit.
- Minor (DC 15), Typical (17) Major (18)
- Herald - A spirit directed by the authority of a divinity
- All (18)