|Micah (via OSR Discord)|
Attack: 2d10 bite
- Pack Hunters: Generally coordinate in groups of 3-6. Loners are almost always scouts. Their typical tactics are to flank, separate, and ambush prey.
- Anticoagulant Saliva: Those bitten by a chupacabra will continue to bleed until they receive medical attention. They will take 2 damage / turn until treated.
- Extending Neck: The bulk of the neck is coiled like a spring in a cavity within the upper torso. At full extension, it has a reach of 10 feet.
- Limb Sever: On a critical hit, the chupacabra is able to neatly sever the target's 1: right arm 2: right leg 3: left arm 4: left leg 5: lower right arm 6: lower right leg 7: lower left arm 8: lower left leg 9: 10: head.
- Extra Sensory Awareness : Chupacabras rely on chemical, vibration, and electric field sense to track down prey. For these reasons (and their lack of eyes) they hunt nearly exclusively at night.
Dr. Mei-Ling ZhouProfessor of Climatology and Terraforming at Dì Kù Planetary University (Scientist)
Stats: Strength 26 / Speed 26 / Intellect 43 / Combat 19
Saves: Sanity 44 / Fear 31 / Body 27 / Armor 34
Skills: Cryogenics +10%, Climatology +10%, Planetology +15%
Equipment: Heavy survival jacket (As hazard suit sans vacuum seal), foam gun, personal assistant drone ("Snowball").
Ice Queen of the Planetology Department. Somewhat infamous for her years-long interstellar research sabbaticals. Lone survivor of a catastrophic cryobay malfunction during her graduate program's research expedition to Parashurama (Epsilon Eridani VI). Indefatigably upbeat.
Bullet-Jumping Space Ninjas
You are a space ninja. You have a space mom. You are a bullet-jumping murder machine whose primary motivation is looking fucking fabulous. There's something else about maintaining balance of power in the solar system but who cares about that. Get paid.
Pfft. Who am I kidding? You just found the thing in an old cryopod. No idea what it was or what it did. There's no manual for one of these things.
You're wearing one of the most valuable pieces of biotech in the universe, and now everyone else is more than willing to peel it off your cooling corpse to get their hands on it.
A warframe rig has the following traits:
- +20% armor
- Advantage on speed checks
- Special ability. Each frame has a different ability, which has a certain number of usages (1/3/5) before it requires recharging at a stable and sizable power source (i.e. hooked up to some kind of reactor).
- Enemy-stunning smokescreen
- Enemy-detecting sonar ping
- Create protective sphere of ice
- Monomolecular blade
- Gain a protective outer armor
- Twin heavy revolvers
- Create a wormhole with a 50-meter exit range
- Release a toxic miasma cloud
- Attacks on targeted enemy restore life
- Create a shield aura around allies
- Turn invisible
- Summon thrashing tentacles
- Chain enemies in place
- Everyone gets a speed boost!