- Fox-masked relic-seller, muddy shovel over one shoulder.
- Desiccated monk, fasting to death, accompanied by the woman pregnant with their reincarnation.
- Flagellant pilgrim of the centipede god.
- Holy fool in motley, hunting another whose gone bad.
- Wandering carnifex-priest. Executioner-for-hire low on work.
- Woodsy mystic, catching crayfish in the creek.
- Radium Priest of the Exclusion Zone. Scarred from viewing the Elephant’s Foot.
- An ordinary farmer, host to billions of mitochondrial Star-Gods.
- Travelling ukiyo-e painter and pornography salesperson.
- Second-story man and their beloved, greying pug.
- Repairer of reputations, book of receipts under their arm.
- Organlegger, off to make a repossession. Enjoys giving forewarning.
- The fall-guy. An expert in taking the blame, might have a complex about it.
- Drop-bear trainer, recently mauled and looking for a career change.
- Fake wizard. Does birthday parties, weddings, and the occasional funeral.
- Assassin of the Mosquito School. Immaculate black suit beaded with fresh red drops.
- Escaped professional gladiator and chamber-choir singer.
- Bearhide-wearing hillfolk warrior. University educated, came back home.
- Subterrene guerilla from down below. Clearly a deserter.
- Minuteman of the Biting Wind Company
- Lancer of the Serpent Riders, bearing the shed-skin banner of Nidhogg
- Iron-Masked shock trooper, fresh from the penal colonies.
- A dragonfly knight, servant of those lady loves Justice and Violence.
- To prove their bravery, their armor has a glaring, brightly-painting weak point.
- Keeper of carnivorous books, absolutely loves their work.
- Does birthday parties, competes with the fake wizard on table 2.
- Wannabe demonologist, in it mostly to get groupies.
- Personal arcane investment accountant. Dreams have been dead for 25 years.
- Nudist. Not nearly as unfit for it as one would expect.
- Mosaic rune-reader. Divination doesn’t pay well, so does romance novels as a side hustle.
- Hierophant of the Sturgeons. Undergoing crisis of faith.
- Trepanned Astrologer, currently on their third brain.
- Garbed as an orchid mantis.
- Cinderlike skin, burning coal eyes.
- Lives inside a toad, looking for a housemate.
- Sheds skin like leaves. Unbreakable melancholy of the pleasant kind.
- Looks like an ordinary human, held upright on strings.
- Hammerhead. Vestments of defrocked priest.
- A little tree in a clay pot, carried around by a mindless servant.
- A shadow in a bank of cloud.
- Humpbacked maggotman.
- Lives in a giant oyster shell surrounded by pearl-children.
- Carved out of jade.
- A very small orangutan. Constantly tinkering.
- A boulder with a bearded face engraved upon it. Gives sage advice.
- A hairy blob, oozing along the ground. Always hungry.
- Has smaller dwarves nested inside it, is looking for its bigger shell.
- Molten slag, vaguely man-shaped.
- Feral children that never grew up.
- Badger-folk bringing turnips to market.
- Carried around via stork.
- An ancient domestic droid.
- Horde of squirrels pretending to be a person.
- Roly-poly armored patroller. Comes with banner and fun songs about nature.
- Long, beautiful quilted scarf. Weapons sewn in hidden pockets.
- Riding a pet pygmy elephant.